Last updated : 29 Oct 2018
Please read this policy and if you have any questions contact us.
By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This site is operated by ClassDo Pte Ltd. (“ClassDo”), and may be accessed in Singapore and abroad. For personal information protection purposes, ClassDo is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the personal information. Information collected may be retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
Please email to: privacy@ClassDo.com Or write to Privacy Officer ClassDo Pte Ltd 7 Straits View #11-01 Marina One East Tower Singapore 018936
CONSENT TO COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL OR NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit this site, certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Demographic information (e.g., your occupation, hobbies, gender, or interests) may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- information collected when you register including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number and billing address.
- if you become a Provider, information collected when you sign-up as a Provider including (i) banking and other financial institution information required in order for us to compensate you; (ii) information you supply to us in order for us to prepare tax information slips
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ClassDo collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your membership account;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service (including, but not limited to, providing notices to the customers and sending tax forms at the end of the year.);
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
- to run Interactive Areas (defined below);
- if you are Provider to ClassDo, to compensate you and to prepare tax information slips;
- to identify your uploaded content as your content; and,
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive surveys or marketing communications, you may adjust your "Personal Information Preferences" as described below or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions included within each email communication. Please keep in mind that, if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
Personal information collected by ClassDo may be stored and processed in Singapore or any other country in which ClassDo or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information to ClassDo’s parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents in or outside of your country. If you would like to exercise any of your personal information protection rights (including the right to have your personal information deleted), please contact us using the "Contact Information" above.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with Singapore laws, we may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as ClassDo, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Personal information disclosed to ClassDo may be available to the Singapore government or its agencies under a lawful order made in accordance with Singapore laws.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the "Account Settings" section of the site. You may also contact us via the methods listed under Contact Information for assistance.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PREFERENCES
ClassDo respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive surveys or marketing communications from us, please let us know by checking or unchecking the appropriate box on your online registration form when you sign up or the in "Account Settings" page of the website once you are a member.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
ClassDo allows you to share information (including your profile, lessons that you teach, etc.) on our site. This information will be readable and searchable by everyone on the Internet (including people not logged into ClassDo), be indexed by third party search engines, and be imported, exported, distributed and redistributed by us and others without privacy limitations. By voluntarily sharing your personal information on our sites or in our services, you understand and consent that (i) such information will be shared without privacy limitation as described above, and (ii) we are not responsible for personal information you share, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information.
FORUMS & OTHER INTERACTIVE SERVICES
Our sites may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, online hosting or storage services, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the sites ("Interactive Areas"). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including to send you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please email us at support@ClassDo.com. Keep in mind that removal of a posting from an Interactive Area does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems.Email Referrals
If you choose to use our email referral services to tell a friend about our products or services (including lesson outlines that you set up, promotional campaigns, new websites, job postings, etc.), we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will use that information solely for the purpose of sending your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site and review the product or service you have selected. We may use a third-party provider to administer this function, but any such third-party provider may only use the information submitted to facilitate this one-time email.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the site without parental consent.Links
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.